Minot Public Schools
Community Education Program
1609 4th Ave NW * Minot, ND * 58703 * 701-857-4488
Classes Available in:
Other Offerings & Information
- Adult & Children's Swimming Lessons - Lessons for beginners and advanced beginners. Three week sessions offered Monday through Thursday, at 4:00, 5:00 6:00 or 7:00 for $55.
To register or for more information call Patrice Mitchell at 852-6557 or 857-4461.
- Adult Farm & Ranch Management - This course is designed to help area farmers and ranchers become more efficient at keeping records for their business and improve their financial management skills.
Please phone Tom Hanson for more information. 857-4439
- Waiver, Release, and Indemnification: Read this release carefully and be aware that you will be waiving, releasing, and indemnifying Minot Public Schools for any damage to the facility or liability incurred as a result of its use.
By signing the registration form, the participant will hereby:
1. agree to assume all risk of damage to the facility as a consequence of its use;
2. waive, release, and discharge, MPS, its agencies, officers, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability they may incur resulting from the use of the facility;
3. indemnify, save and hold harmless MPS, its agencies, officers, employees, and volunteers from any and all claims of any nature, including costs, expenses and attorneys' fees which may in amy manner result from the use of the facility.
This waiver, release and indemnification shall be construed broadly to provide a waiver, release, and indemnity to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.